Original topic:

NFC issue on S10+

(Topic created on: 05-21-2023 07:18 PM)
Nimfzy
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hi. 
Is there anyone here facing a same problem on enabling the NFC by even switching the slide/button on.

It says Security Policy prevents changing the settings. Any help is appreciated. 

Thank you.. 

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Check your Device Admin apps. Something is blocking NFC from working and I believe it would have to have device Admin rights to do so. To check your Device Admin apps, go to Settings > Security > Device Admin. If you see any apps that you don't recognize, disable them.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Reset your network settings. This will reset all of your network settings, including your Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC settings. To reset your network settings, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

View solution in context

Solution
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Try these and a restart..let me know the status

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm very happy to knw thts it's worked,we are happy to help you.thank you

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Comments
Solution
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Check your Device Admin apps. Something is blocking NFC from working and I believe it would have to have device Admin rights to do so. To check your Device Admin apps, go to Settings > Security > Device Admin. If you see any apps that you don't recognize, disable them.
0 Likes
Solution
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Reset your network settings. This will reset all of your network settings, including your Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC settings. To reset your network settings, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Nimfzy
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
These works thank you. The same was advise by Samsung chat. All my passwords gone and some other things. So I have to reconnect again. Anyway Thank you and have a great day ahead.
Solution
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm very happy to knw thts it's worked,we are happy to help you.thank you
0 Likes
Solution
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Try these and a restart..let me know the status
0 Likes