Knox to Secure folder data transfer

(Topic created on: 12-01-2017 03:47 AM)
GrayBugIII
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Salam !

as Knox services are ending soon..
i was already having problem with using it but it seems secure folder is just same like that ..

i wanted to have a simple hiding option to hide some apps their are hiding option but on gallery only .. .

because of protected completely different environment MY MESSENGER APP IS MESSING UP WITH NOTIFICATION , as i am not using Fb messenger in personal mode whenever i got Messenger notification Fb also give notification the same time and Messenger also stuck because it needs fingerprints and sometimes it wont open correctly in one try 😕 ..

i would say it's not a good idea thou.

Huawei has made a gesture technique to have hidden app shown to you which is clever and simple idea i would say..

---------------------ACTUAL QUESTION though but need bit clarification or answer of what i explained above if you can ^

anyways i try to backup some from knox and i am not going to delete app to look what happen after it.

but i was trying to restore knox data to secure folder but it seems like it was restoring samsung cloud data ir something nothing appears in secure filder and my back up data was 205mb and it acceded it and goes more than it it goes like 520mb / 205mb and it's not going to stop i wasn't sure whats going on i cancel it ..

so what knox to secure backup is ..

how to restore data if knox in secure ..?

second question.is how to see cloud saves files and data so that we can assure what's going on ..

third tell me about any other option to tackle down fb messenger problem too as i explained above..

anyone can help please ?0589b09a-4ab3-42c6-8b73-492866e4ffa0.jpg
0 Comments