Original topic:

Finger print sensor not working after latest UAE update in s7 edge power saving

(Topic created on: 11-24-2017 08:28 PM)
SHAMEERSHAIK
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Finger print sensor not working after latest UAE noughat patch update in s7 edge in max power saving mode...It was working earlier....Why the he'll sensors are disabled in max power saving mode
0 Likes
12 Comments
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
no problem with me
0 Likes
SHAMEERSHAIK
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
unable to unlock using finger print when phone is in max power saving mode
0 Likes
Wizard
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
max power saving mode won't allow you to use any biometric features to extend the battery life. one sensor down means extra few bars of juice. Deal with it.
0 Likes
SHAMEERSHAIK
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Samsung would have concentrated on other biometric features...fingeprint is basic one where every user expects this...Doesnt make sense by disabling this basic feature in expecting it increases battery life...
0 Likes
Wizard
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm not defending Samsung. Your concern is valid from user point of view but please consider this "Maximum Power Saving Mode" is designed to give you, well, Maximum Power Saving. This mode is not supposed to carry bells and whistles but last longer. and it's not like device will be vulnerable to unauthorised access. I'm no expert btw just my logic.
0 Likes
SHAMEERSHAIK
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
No offense to you dear...Atleat Samsung should have given some option to enable or disable it to the users...Entering passwords is really frustrating..😓
0 Likes
ITS
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
same here.😡
It is not user friendly enter password every time
0 Likes
SHAMEERSHAIK
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yeah
0 Likes
bgt10000
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
its nonsense to nonsense entering passwords for a phone that has fingerprint scanner. Samsung has also disabled for Note 8 in one of the latest updates. Hope it was a mistake that will be rectified.
0 Likes