Original topic:

Dual SIM Card + SD Card Problem

(Topic created on: 08-06-2018 11:46 AM)
HuhuGE
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I'm really pissed off!
How can you kick your power users' ass like that!
I am professionally traveling worldwide and besides my home sim I always have a local sim in my phone so that I have internet access and can make local phone calls with colleagues and customers.
On the other hand, I have huge amounts of data for company presentations, plant pictures and videos and, of course, films, music and audio books for the trip.
Since the S3 I have had almost all Galaxy S and partial note models from Samsung. But I have the feelings that Samsung is no longer really interested in the wishes of the customers. First the exchangeable batteries were abolished, then there was more and more Bloodware and the worst was the decision dual sim OR single sim + SD! Every time you had to find a workaround which was more or less time consuming.
And now you release a software update that blocks the workaround around for the dual sim + SD problem.
What are you doing?????? Is that stupidity or premeditation?
If this is not fixed at short term I have to assume that Samsung does not support its power users anymore.
And that doesn't just apply to mobile phones, my whole house is full of Samsung devices! Two high end UHD TV`s, washing machine, refrigerator etc.
How good that there are enough providers, the Chinese are catching up in big steps! Special Huawei has become really good meanwhile.
By By Samsung you have almost lost a loyal customer.
3 Comments
2SIMandMicroSD
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
DEAR SAMSUNG, WE AS SO FAR LOYAL USERS WILL ABANDON THE BRAND IF THIS IS AN INTENTION OF CORPORATE POLICIES OF SAMSUNG. 2 SIMS and MICRO SD CARD WAS ESSENTIAL FOR MY PURCHASE DECISION.
ALSO, EVERYONE WILL BE ENCOURAGED TO EXPRESS EXTREME DISAPPOINTMENT WITH YOUR POLICIES.

SUGGESTION TO CHINESE MANUFACTURERS, LEARN THE LESSON AND MAKE PROPER DECISION.

SAMSUNG IF YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, YOUR SALES WILL SINK.
H3zard
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Maybe sell your kidney and buy an IPhone X.
plzlol
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
We already have a topic: https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_AE#/profile_post?categoryId=491&postId=338519
0 Likes