Original topic:

Android 12 upgrade!

(Topic created on: 11-27-2021 11:49 PM)
docshri
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, I have upgraded to one ui 4, Android 12 in my phone s21+, since than many apps not working properly and phone is not working smooth as before, I want to do factory reset, but not able to do backup, tried with smart switch external storage after few minutes back up stops and tried with windows smart switch on laptop, after getting connected to laptop, select all to backup, the 'Ok' option doesn't work, is there any way to do backup my phone securely and faster way, thanks 
18 Comments
WaelMansary
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
hi.. congratulations for the update.. try to update all app in your device before you do the back especially Google Chrome and Android web view this two apps is very important to discover any devices and also go to galaxy store and check if there apps need to update .. wish my advice work probably with you
0 Likes
HajarAlMatari
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have same problem
0 Likes
ashokisguddu
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Nothing worked guys. There are problems with second whatsapp photos and videos with not download also problem with facebook where links will open but close all of sudden. I lost all my chats whene i tried to reinstall whatsapp as google drive back up was not working also.
0 Likes
docshri
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
So what's the solution now? Shall I do factory reset or wait for updates?
0 Likes
ashokisguddu
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Wait for update. As i think samsung will fix this with a patch update.
HajarAlMatari
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Me too I lost all my chats in second WhatsApp I'm in big trouble 😔
0 Likes
ashokisguddu
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung should do something about it. All major apps are crashing with this new update.
0 Likes
ashokisguddu
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I even try to take back up of my chats from second whatsapp but it was also not happening. I had to uninstall and reinstall and i lost all my chats after the back up.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
S21's performance went down after upgrading to android 12, lagging, slow down, apps keep crashing etc. Desperately waiting for a stable update and also, I hope the will change quick access buttons to new look. I can't even reset my S21 back to android 11 due to company installed applications.