Original topic:

2nd Software Update in August for S21 Ultra UAE

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 05:24 PM)
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
A mid sized software update for S21 Ultra 2nd time in month of August. Logs seems to be improving stability and quite some Samsung applications gets updated with this. Till now software seems like stable and no crashes or battery drain reported. Safe to update and great work Samsung....   Keep it up the good work.....

5 Comments
ProgRidha
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Yes got it in Bahrain too thank you
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
There are 2 point a major change i noticed

1) Phone animation has became more snappier and phone over all feels more faster and smoother.

2) There was some glitch previously that if you are using YouTube in picture in picture mode then any other application you are using in background dosent works at 120hrtz and it works at the refresh rate of the YouTube video playing due to auto adaptive refresh rate.

But after this update it working fantastic......if anyone have any issue then please share.
0 Likes
zikozuuz
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
however this phone overheats constantly and thats the major issue 😓
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I didnt noticed yet but may be because most of the time am using the phone indoors.........let me check tomorrow using it outdoors and see what happens.
But as far as indoor am usually using it with youtube in picture in picture mode and surfing chrome in back.......but with this kind of multitasking i never had any heating issue.
Still let me try and will let you know...
0 Likes
zikozuuz
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
i have tried disabling all unnecessary features on my phone and uninstailing all apps that i dont use but i still face this problem especially if i am using mobile data ,ohh god it overheats to a point that i cant hold it
0 Likes