Original topic:

2nd Dec Security Update for S21 Ultra in UAE. 🤔

(Topic created on: 12-29-2021 12:45 AM)
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung you are doing amazing work with regular updates but this is little too much 🤣. Anyway am just installing so cant comment more. But will leave my impressions down in the comments.

8 Comments
dilshan1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Nothing will happen they're fooling us with new update
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
There are forums calling that it's a fix for malfunctioning Google applications. But it seems stable and fluid. Please update as it will be good but never the bad.
0 Likes
Rushiano
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Didn't fix Google store issue
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I didnt have any google store issue. Can you please explain what issue you are facing. I had alot of crashing applications. But i factory reset the phone and everything was back on track.
Please share more info and we might can help.
0 Likes
Rushiano
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have 10 apps failed to update and trying to install few which failed to install. I will not do factory reset
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Bro thats the only way out for a moment. Please try fo do so or else remove those apps and try to reinstall. May be am not sure but may be that might give you temporary relief. But then better to make factory reset and have a permanent solution.
0 Likes
Rushiano
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung acknowledged the issue and they didn't testify that factory reset would resolve it. So to me, factory reset is another trial error approach. By the ways, 2 people i know tried it, but didn't work
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
This is strange as my own experience is the other way. But anyway there is no harm in trying. Better take backup and try to do reset from Samsung store. Ask them to upload new software with computer. Don't do with wifi, that might help.
0 Likes