Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

note 20 ultra dropping calls

(Topic created on: 09-29-2020 09:01 PM)
Makeson
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, has anyone experienced calls being dropped with their new note 20 ultra, it has become a natural occurrence that I sometimes have to phone back 2 or 3 times because of it. It sometimes also has alot of interference during the calls. I blamed others because I never thought that my new note would do this, but it is happening too much. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
september2020
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I had a similar issue .... my service provider reset some settings and now it seems OK. at first I couldn't get calls at all so I used wifi calling ... somehow these steps helped
apparently the service provider also experiences these issues
many people have this issue from last year also with Samsung and sp ... so which 1 is the fault?

View solution in context

0 Likes
13 Comments
Squachbob
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
on witch network are you?
0 Likes
Makeson
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
mtn
0 Likes
Manchaugdon
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Verizon 

0 Likes
Solution
september2020
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I had a similar issue .... my service provider reset some settings and now it seems OK. at first I couldn't get calls at all so I used wifi calling ... somehow these steps helped
apparently the service provider also experiences these issues
many people have this issue from last year also with Samsung and sp ... so which 1 is the fault?
0 Likes
september2020
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
call your sp and they will ask you to type in some code and reset it for u
0 Likes
september2020
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
hopefully
all the best
0 Likes
Makeson
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
thank you 😊
Squachbob
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
If your note 20 ultra is a 5G phone set it under network stings to only go up to 4G and see if it improves your dropped calls?
0 Likes
Mikewuss
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

On going since October 2020,   plus people can not reach me either from time to time including  issues sending  texts from time to time.   I also been a victim of the Note 7  -   I miss the HTC phones and the Windows phone - Best ever - Samsung phones if worked would be the best but they don't