Original topic:

message to Samsung

(Topic created on: 10-30-2019 03:14 PM)
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm using note 10 plus 5g I'm still wondering with hug battery the phone still drain fast I'm sure there s something wrong with your UI One system.  which is very strange.  why I have to disable slot of thing in settings.  in Huawei without disabling anything battery still solid can handle heavy used . both of you using android power system . so I'm sure ONE UI has problem . so fix it . I paid for expensive phone so it should be heavy duty phone as it cost . 
9 Comments
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
service center is the key bro.., hopefully your warranty will cover it, plus i don't think One UI is the problem because "we are" or "i am" also using the same system.. i use both s10+ and note10+ and i don't have any issue with my phone or battery. 😉
0 Likes
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
thanks for ur comment but I was using note 10 plus and note plus 5g . so do u think both battery was draining for no reason . no way also I'm sure there is problem with standby battery mode they should fix it .
0 Likes
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
so you saying its the One UI system?,. if its the system, then it should affect us all also, correct? but for me, i have no problem, hmmm or maybe the firmware version, where do you live bro? i live in qatar so if you are living in the middle east, i think we both have the same firmware version..
0 Likes
EzEr4tin
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
well i do hope they fix your problem right away.. 😉 good luck waiting for their support or i suggest bringing them to your service center to have it check right away..
0 Likes
aramis
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
it could be of network availability.. if u are connected yo 5G and signal level is low then device could become power hog as it searches for more signal.
0 Likes
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
my 5g already switched off because where s my city still no 5g available
0 Likes
Simply_Si
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I'm using the Note10 5G and don't have any battery problem. Maybe go and see a Service Center just in case there's a problem with your specific phone.
0 Likes
aramis
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
hi! do you need to upgrade the sim card to 5G to use it
0 Likes
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
no unless if you sim card doesn't support 4g
0 Likes