Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Enjoying one ui 4 android 12
0 Likes
KRSSRK
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
A52 in Europe, Asia, Middle East have got the A12 update already.
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
It is regional based....
0 Likes
Iamjustnjabs
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Indeed it's a mess, first time seeing an OEM pushing software updates to older phones before newer ones.
0 Likes
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
This could be due to the region....
0 Likes
LouMarv
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
@KRSSRK, I'm with you brother, I had to call the Samsung call centre to remind them that they're not gonna meet their scheduled A12 roll-out, they changed the date to February after that. My argument is why are we treated so unfairly even though we're probably paying more for these phones than the other markets. Africa is always last when it comes to software updates, we know very well we're a 3rd world continent but their devices are still overpriced here. Do they think we don't have wifi🤫🤣
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Hahahaha, just be patient. I live in South Africa and I have one ui 4 with andriod 12 last week for my note 10+. Just be patient.
0 Likes
KRSSRK
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I might download the software from another country that always gets updates quicker and flash my phone via Odin because this is just ridiculous and a spit in the face.

It's my first Samsung device , the A52 and 72 are popular for good reason, it's solid devices !

(coming from Sony and I was always told that Sony **bleep** , no support, "SaMsUnG BetTeR")

If Sony came back to our market and I had to choose my next phone , it won't be a Samsung.

I'll miss the rich theming set from Goodlock but yeah , I dislike the region based update policy.
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Back dating your phone date might work as well. It worked for some people
0 Likes
LouMarv
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Can you now see why so many people who own the very latest phones are upset 😡 🙄 😒 😕
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I get the point but remember A52 and A72 are mid range phones. Note 20 ultra and note 10+ are Samsung top flagships...
0 Likes