Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm Patiently waiting for the Note 20 plus ultra
7 Comments
Grandmaster24
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
If you getting one get it from Samsung directly. Dont get it from MTN. I upgraded my s9 edge to note 10plus. From the box my charger did not work. Mtn refused to sort it out. Phone charges with old charger but am risking damage to battery. Got my phone the day b4 lockdown. Am exhausted running between Mtn nd Samsung franchise. Am really regretting my purchase. Been Samsung user since i56, wave, note 4 s7 nd s9 edge. Now Note 10plus.
Tymes
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Sorry to hear that man. I've been a Samsung user since Galaxy S3 upgrading everytime there is a new S-line then I fell in love with a note 8 I've been upgrading ever since
0 Likes
Pierre44mp
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
vodacom is also a good option,my screen got cracked and they managed to fix it through samsung care,vodacom also has samsumg original chargers in stock. Its very difficult to get an original samsung charger,the ones you buy from the chinese and Pakistani shops either doesn't charge fast or overheats
Grandmaster24
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I still have my note 4.its in mint condition. but battery just weak. can't find originals.
Tymes
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Have you tried getting it from Samsung directly?
Grandmaster24
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I did go to samsung at the mall but they refused to help saying its Mtns issue.
Tymes
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I was partienlty waiting and I'm no longer excited about the Note 20 ultra after finding out that Samsung is putting under performing Exynos.
0 Likes