Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 10 lite Android 12 issue

(Topic created on: 02-22-2022 07:57 PM)
Ryks86
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey guys. I updated my note 10 lite to android 12 today and suddenly my google services are not working at all! Cant even connect my watch 4 to the phone. What do i do now?
10 Comments
Ryks86
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
P.s
I'm in South Africa
0 Likes
mukund14
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
You should try to get help from a Samsung expert. You can get into contact with a tech expert on the app itself. Just tap "Get help,next to community". In my opinion updating to android 12 is a terrible mistake that even I have done. I am not at all satisfied with the one UI4.0. I am even sad because the device is not cheap to throw it away and purchase a new one. I don't know what devil has got into Samsung software engineers to design such an annoying UI interface. Maybe they hired an noob software engineers for one UI4.0. They have just ruined my phone.
Ryks86
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Thats exactly how I feel right now. My Note worked 100%! Never gave me hassles at all. I am so peaved at myself for doing the update 😭😭😭. Will be going to a Samsung shop tomorrow. Hopefully they can help
0 Likes
mukund14
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung phones are also lagging with this new update. I don't know what kind of update is that? Note 10 lite is a really great phone.
0 Likes
Ryks86
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I haven't seen any lagging yet. Just the Google services that dont work at all. Plus some of my games. Other than that, it works fine. But I'm really reliant on my Google services for work. The note 10 lite has been the best phone I've ever owned.
0 Likes
Iamjustnjabs
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Most likely a big software update would come with bugs ,you should expect it. It's advisable to do a factory reset after installing such a big software but backup your data first , start with a soft reset and wipe cache partition, observe the phone , if the problem persists then do a factory reset as a last resort.
Ryks86
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Thanks Jabs. Will try that today. Really appreciate all the advice
0 Likes
nadia-k
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I agree with you guys ,even though I own a A20 ,I'm glad that updates stop at Android 11 , I've watched a few YouTube videos about the latest Android 12 and one ui 4.0 update I honestly see nothing of interest, the few large toggles at top of the screen seem to be quite the hindrance
mukund14
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Yup man. You are absolutely right. 💯
Made a terrible mistake by upgrading. Android 11 is the best.