Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen blinking

(Topic created on: 02-04-2022 08:02 AM)
Mwansa127
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy J
Hello my fellow Samsung users. My phone keeps on locking itself and then it starts blinking.  The screen goes off and on many times without me pressing anything. I dont think it's a hardware problem because I am able to use one hand mode very nicely and the small resolution will continue doing the same. Please please please help. What can I do. I use a Samsung Galaxy J7 core.
8 Comments
dojo78
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
It has a low memory try to cleanup some files that you nolonger use
Mwansa127
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Thanks
0 Likes
petcj07
Active Level 2
Galaxy J
Hi I am having the very same problem with my Samsung S20 Ultra
Mwansa127
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Try backing up your data and then factory reset your phone. It worked for my phone .
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy J

Good day Members, Third-party apps can cause random or constant reboots to happen on your phone or tablet. Follow these steps to troubleshoot this issue. You can perform a software update, factory reset, or turn on Safe mode to determine if an app is causing the issue.

kindly check that you have the latest software version on your device.

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Software update.
4. Tap Download updates manually.

*Please note that mobile data charges may apply.

* Make sure your device has enough space.
* Make sure the phone is connected to the internet and charged to at least 50% before installing a software update.
* Some carriers require a Wi-Fi network connection and will not allow you to update using mobile data.
* If your phone doesn't have enough storage space, you can clean up your storage with Device care. You can also back up extra files using Smart Switch or your Samsung or Google account.

Mwansa127
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Thanks
Mwansa127
Active Level 1
Galaxy J
Thanks ... the factory reset worked
وزد
Active Level 3
Galaxy J
😬😬