Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Software Updates

(Topic created on: 06-20-2021 10:45 AM)
Innocent_Mabs
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Just imagine using a smartphone of 128GB storage while it can't get an update of Android version 12, that quiet a disgrace, your smartphone is too big to lack such capabilities, we as Samsung members we believe that every smartphone which the gave a storage of 128GB+ is much more compatible to have access on the next generation software update of Android Version 12.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Good day. I know that the is android beta version 2 which is out in participating regions but that is not the official version

View solution in context

0 Likes
11 Comments
seumo
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Which phone you know has android 12
0 Likes
Mbosh
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I also wish to hear the answer..maybe the brother is from the future....even pixel don't have it yet.

Besides it's never a storage issue, it's a hardware issue
0 Likes
seumo
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
The brother is definitely from the future maybe he could even tell us if the android 12 is reliable and wont give us any issue after upgrading
0 Likes
Innocent_Mabs
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Pixel 6 got Android version 12 check out on Sakitech videos on YouTube that's where you will get the review of pixel 6 with Android 12 beta...
0 Likes
seumo
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
That version is not the official one
0 Likes
Innocent_Mabs
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Go and check pixel 6 and you will talk about whatever you are saying.
0 Likes
Innocent_Mabs
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
0 Likes
wandzile
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Samsung
0 Likes
Solution
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Good day. I know that the is android beta version 2 which is out in participating regions but that is not the official version
0 Likes