Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Smart View

(Topic created on: 11-19-2023 11:21 AM)
NoirKween
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I was just wondering if the smart view feature will get added onto the Samsung A14. It's sad that it wasn't part of the phone already, I hope this issue gets rectified soon. 
4 Comments
DL90
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Hi @NoirKween! I think One UI is in three versions. The Lower OneUI Core, the Mid-range One UI Core, and the main OneUI version. And so are Galaxy phones. There are lower-end, Mid-rangers, and high-end devices. So, there are features that are exclusively for high-end devices... others are shared with certain Mid-range devices.

The A14 is a low-end device and thus has mostly just basic features. I think smart view is available starting with the A3xx devices going up. The new A24 may have it as well maybe, I'm not sure, since it uses the main OneUI version, not the Core version.

To experience smart view on the A14, you can use Samsung Flow (it might be named 'Samsung Flow for rize' in the Galaxy Store for your model.) Then download it on the laptop or PC as well (available for Windows 10 and 11.) Make sure you connect both devices to the same WiFi or use a USB cable.
NoirKween
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi, thank you so much for giving me an alternative plan. I really appreciate it.
DL90
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
You are welcome 😊 my friend!
0 Likes
Hardrockiller
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
But it will not smart view how about connect to Miracast or Samsung TV it wouldn't great to phone to pc or laptop and connect with HDMI to TV but thank for the idea
0 Likes