Original topic:

Samsung a54 5g

(Topic created on: 05-23-2023 10:39 PM)
wolfishness
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
When I use mobile data my a54 got so much heat🌡🔥 and when I use WiFi it's get less but the heating problem got me crazy I know the reason because of exynos processor if someone is facing same problem then give me a better solution I try all things and also I request samsung give a clean and fixed update if its possible....I am waiting ️ for the response 
6 Comments
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
If your Samsung Galaxy A54 is heating up, you can try restarting it in safe mode. Safe mode disables any third-party apps that might be causing the issue. If the heating problem goes away or gets better in safe mode, it means one of the apps you installed is likely the culprit.
0 Likes
wolfishness
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Look bro I was used s8 same thing and after m31 same thing and after a51 same thing and s21 same thing and now I am using a54 same problem so they all have hardware problem 🙃 😅
I told u the problem exynos chipset is the problem the solution is 😉 update fixes I know the heat will not gone but I need less....
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Bro, if you bought all these Devices which you listed from same store, then change your store.....😁😉🤭
0 Likes
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
But if the heating issue persists even in safe mode, it could be a hardware problem. In that case, it's best to get help from Samsung customer support or take your phone to a service center. They can check it out and give you the right solutions.
0 Likes
wolfishness
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Look bro the exynos processor is a fail chipset we all need to accept it....not will improve 7 years gone and nno any improvements think 🤔 bro 7 years it's a time
0 Likes
wolfishness
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
7 year its a long time calculate it from s8 s8 plus Ohhho I forgot also s8 plus have same issue 😅
0 Likes