Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Music

(Topic created on: 11-03-2021 04:00 PM)
elzitac
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I'm using the galaxy A71, which is great but PLEASE  can a "play next" option be added to Samsung music.

Literally the only music player I know that does not have a play next option.

11 Comments
slizzyB
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
There's nextScreenshot_20211103-092242_Samsung Music.png
0 Likes
elzitac
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
No there's not a "play next" option. Please show me where it is
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, elzitac on the Samsung music app, play a song then on the bottom right there is an option that will allow you to play one song on repeat or continuously tap on the option to get the later "A" which allows all songs on the playlist.

0 Likes
elzitac
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hey, thanx for your reply but I am aware of this feature and it's not what I'm looking for.
What I want is if I am currently listening to a song and want to listen to a specific song after that, there is no way to que that song to have it be played next.
0 Likes
Solution
Kidacapp
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
There is actually a way to do. It is kinda complicated though. Please see the a ttached pictures on now to do it20211103_113546.jpg20211103_113636.jpg20211103_113616.jpg
elzitac
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you for taking the time to respond, but this does not work and is not what I'm looking for.

I don't want to create another Playlist or shuffle my songs around.

I just want to be able to tap on the 3 dots and then there should be an option to play next which there is not
0 Likes
elzitac
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
This is an example of what I mean by a play next option.

Image 1 is on Apple play, by tapping the 3 dots you get various options including "play next"

Image 2: shows the options we have on Samsung music, no "play next" option is available Screenshot_20211103-155805_Samsung Music.jpgScreenshot_20211103-132430_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20211103-122352_Samsung Music.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Do this:

1. Open Samsung Music
2. Select Playlists tab
3. Create a new Playlist by selecting the + icon on top right corner then give the playlists a name.
4. Select the newly created Playlists.
5. Select the + icon on top right corner to add your desired song titles to the playlists then select Done.
5.5. Sort the titles in Custom Order. (See screen shot)
6. Now select and hold on a song title in the playlists for a few seconds. Now on the right you will see two arrows (see screenshot), select and hold on the arrows while dragging/swiping either up or down to place the title where you want in the list. Once finished, select the back button on the navigation bar. Select a song in the list to start playing it. Now enjoy your custom made playlists. (Edited)SmartSelect_20211103-133557_Samsung Music_110957.jpgScreenshot_20211103-134904_Samsung Music_110961.jpgScreenshot_20211103-134927_Samsung Music_110962.jpg
elzitac
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanx but I know how to create my custom Playlists which is really not the point. What if I don't want to listen to a Playlist and just all my tracks but want to select to play a specific song after that.

Samsung DOES NOT have a play next option which is the only music player that does not have it. There's a gap in the UX that needs to be fixed and I'm sure it can be done easily.