Original topic:

Power Bank

(Topic created on: 06-15-2023 10:06 PM)
HeliPad
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hi There
I recently acquired a Power Bank which I tried using to charge my Samsung A73. Upon using the normal USB to Type C cable my phone charges perfectly. However when using the USB Type C to Type C cable I get a notification that a High Powered USB device is connected and the phone doesn't charge. 

Is there any way to resolve this, as the Type C to Type C cable is the one I have readily available to use and it is the most convenient. 

Thank you
3 Comments
Jared_12
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Hi this is a result of using a high wattage Cable and battery Pack, This cannot be fixed it is due to the fees that the A73 Can't handle the high wastage
0 Likes
Kevinnaick
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Great advice and correct, you can try to put fast charging off on the phone. If that doesn't work, use a cable that's not fast charge capable, might not be possible as most c to c types are fast charge. Best bet is to use your little adapter to connect on the c port. Attached
0 Likes
Kevinnaick
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
This is a usb to c type adapter, use this and your normal USB to c type cable and it will break the current down.20230616_214503_1000016062_1686944705.jpg
0 Likes