Did you mean: 

Original topic:

HOW THESE GUYS STEAL OUR MONEY

(Topic created on: 03-19-2024 11:35 AM)
DukeOfWindsor
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A

My A73 is as good as some mid range 2023 gadgets, but I will be forced to upgrade to enjoy AI features. This is not fair. My phone has two more android updates (15 & 16) but can't even get AI on it 🤔
Lostduke
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
This response is wild. If I'm buying something surely I have right to say how I feel about it. You could be Lee Byung-Chull and I'd still point out the parts of your product that I don't (I'm certain you aren't him).

Stop gatekeeping for multinational conglomerates that don't even know you exist. Being a shill doesn't ingratiate you to anyone.

Respectfully of course
NotAdmin
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes let's shame a profit-making company for focusing on profits.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
You don't like reading long essays. Let me delete it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Deleted
NotAdmin
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Actually I only read the last paragraph(s)1710872633919_1710872633913_0.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
What proof do you have that you read only the last paragraphs and not the whole thing?
NotAdmin
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
What would you accept as proof?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Kindly let's end this conversation right here. There is no need to provide proof. If you say truth, good for you. But anything I said in that long comment was trying to explain facts, nothing against anyone.
Maerro
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
This **bleep**...I'm using the A53 and I'm planning to use it until it's last software update to try save up for a decent iPhone...but still would have loved the AI features
DukeOfWindsor
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I concur with you....you have exactly my thoughts 💭