No notification for missed calls and sms's

(Topic created on: 09-29-2021 04:48 AM)
Nomtha
Active Level 2
Options
Consumer Electronics
Good evening members

A31

Pls help me, I am unable to see missed calls and voice-mail. I will have to go to the Phone App in order to see that I have a missed call. No missed call icon on top of my screen. 

I have checked my settings,for sound , icon badge, vibrational when receiving a msg but none is working even for my msgs as well,I don't receive any notification.

I'm cannot enable the missed call n voice-mail option as seen on the picture.

0 Likes
7 Comments
isitme
Active Level 7
Consumer Electronics
Sisi Nomtha it looks like your answer is on the above screen grab, turn missed calls and voice-mail on.
0 Likes
Nomtha
Active Level 2
Consumer Electronics
I'm unable to
0 Likes
Nomtha
Active Level 2
Consumer Electronics
Thanx will do that
0 Likes
bananarang
Active Level 4
Consumer Electronics
Remove the current device administrator app
0 Likes
Nomtha
Active Level 2
Consumer Electronics
Do you mind taking a screenshot of the app?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Consumer Electronics
Select Missed Call and select Voicemails one by one then compare your settings if they match with the default setting in the 2 attached pictures. Change your settings to make them match with the options in the pictures. You can select any sound you like. Remember: if an option is grayed out, it means that option is disabled and you cannot change the state of that option. For example, here notification for Missed Call and Voicemails are already enable. You cannot change the slide switch from on to off because they are grayed out unlike the slide switch for App icon badges whose slide switch is blue, it can be turn on or off.Screenshot_20211011-155228_Settings_106157.jpgScreenshot_20211011-155308_Settings_106159.jpg
0 Likes
kaymowlove
Beginner Level 2
Consumer Electronics
Hello
0 Likes