Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Netflix crashing

(Topic created on: 01-04-2022 02:20 PM)
Kaylin
Active Level 3
Options
Consumer Electronics
Recently got a Samsung 50 inch smart TV. However while watching Netflix. It crashes just after around 45 minutes of viewing. I've tried everything. Uninstalled app. Logged out. Reset TV. It keeps crashing. Has anyone else had this issue? 
22 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Consumer Electronics

Hi, Kaylin kindly update the TV software, follow the steps below.

1. Make sure your TV is connected to the internet. Press the Menu button on the remote control.

2. Select Support from the menu.

3. Select Software Update.

4. Select Update now.

0 Likes
Kaylin
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
I tried that. It says already has the latest version
0 Likes
Kaylin
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
120220105_202341_109971_1641407023.jpg20220105_202355_109972_1641407038.jpg
0 Likes
Kaylin
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
Hello?
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Consumer Electronics

Kindly provide more information related to your query and please advise what error message are you getting when it crashes?

Please also provide a screenshot of the error.

These details will help us properly understand the situation you are facing and allow us to offer the support you need.

0 Likes
Kaylin
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
There is no error message

After around 45 mins of watching Netflix. The screen freezes and then the sound stutters. Eventually app crashes and restarts, but it's laggy and you cannot navigate anything
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Consumer Electronics

Kindly reset the TV to factory then reboot the router connection used, test if the issue persists.

If the issue still persisting please also try connecting it to a smartphone Hotspot then share if nothing has changed.

0 Likes
Kaylin
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
I have reset the TV. I will reset router and try again. Thereafter use my phone hotspot, thank you for your help 👍🏽
Kaylin
Active Level 3
Consumer Electronics
I have just used my hotspot to watch Netflix. It worked for around 80 minutes. Then the app crashes. Black screen and then goes to source mode
0 Likes