Original topic:

Spam Management

(Topic created on: 11-23-2020 04:37 PM)
Members_Admin
Community Manager
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi Members,

We hope you are having a great time on the Samsung Members community. We are always trying to make your experience better and hence keep updating the app regularly. As part of this initiative to maintain a clean and healthy community, we are introducing a spam filter that will automatically classify any suspicious activity as spam.

This spam filter is based on machine learning. And like any machine learning-based system, it will require a little time to learn patterns. We are expecting it to start working perfectly within a month. In the meantime, if any of your normal posts get moderated, please don’t worry- our community managers are monitoring the feed, and we will restore them as soon as possible. If your post is not restored within 24 hours, please reach out to us at sge.dsteam@samsung.com.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience throughout this learning process. With your support, we will make the Samsung Members community free of spam and better than ever.

With Love,
Samsung Members Operation Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

مرحبًا بأعضاء Samsung Members،

نأمل أن تقضي وقتًا ممتعًا في مجتمع Samsung Members. نحاول دائمًا تحسين تجربتك ، وبالتالي الحفاظ على تحديث التطبيق بانتظام. كجزء من هذه المبادرة للحفاظ على مجتمع نظيف وصحي ، نقدم عامل تصفية البريد العشوائي الذي سيصنف تلقائيًا أي نشاط مشبوه على أنه بريد عشوائي.

يعتمد عامل تصفية البريد العشوائي هذا على التعلم الآلي. ومثل أي نظام قائم على التعلم الآلي ، سيتطلب الأمر بعض الوقت لتعلم الأنماط. نتوقع أن يبدأ العمل بشكل مثالي في غضون شهر. في غضون ذلك ، إذا تم الإشراف على أي من مشاركاتك العادية ، فلا داعي للقلق - فمديرو المجتمع لدينا يراقبون المشاركات ، وسنقوم باستعادتها في أقرب وقت ممكن. إذا لم تتم استعادة رسالتك في غضون 24 ساعة ، فيرجى التواصل معنا على sge.dsteam@samsung.com.

نشكرك على تعاونك وصبرك طوال عملية التعلم هذه. و بدعمك ، سنجعل مجتمع Samsung Members خاليًا من البريد العشوائي وأفضل من أي وقت مضى.

مع خالص حبنا،

فريق  Samsung Members

7 Comments
JZSM
Beginner Level 2
Community Guidelines
hi I'm having issues with my galaxy watch 3, I have visited the service previously but I did get any satisfactory response, the watch calculates sleep records even when I'm awake and active, second the steps are counted when I'm sitting and calories are also calculated without movement, I need support on this.
saniya333
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
Hi 

My talabat online vouchers that come with my Samsung account are not usable since everything I enter a perge try valid  code it says voucher code expires I tried several restaurants and several items and multiple times to no avail please help 

Thanks 

Saniyya

Members_Admin
Community Manager
Options
Community Guidelines

Hi! How many times have you used the Talabat voucher successfully?

saniya333
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
6 times but those were codes for the last 2 months so 1 code on August that can be used upto 3 times and one code spetember that can be uses upto 3 times this is written on the bottom in the T&Cs section. I used the October code once successfully but ever since then the October and November ones are not working at all talabat gives me a voucher code expired message which doesn't make sense because they are fully valid and I used the October one just a few weeks ago on the 28/10/20
Premshanal
Active Level 4
Community Guidelines
we'll good feature to keep quality posts... there was a lag yesterday in the Server update while posting... now looks all good
متر
Beginner Level 5
Community Guidelines
هاي

٢٠٢٠١١٠٦_٠٥١٠٥٦_7012.jpg

0 Likes
Community Guidelines
my click

20201116_082714_6220.jpg

0 Likes