Original topic:

Any Performance Issues?

(Topic created on: 07-19-2019 02:00 PM)
GeorgeAb
Options
Community Guidelines

Thank you for visiting Samsung Community

To deliver the best performance to all of Samsung's members, I have seen that this topic should be brought up to share and discuss the problems that Samsung community members may face, either across the Web or through the Samsung Members app.

Therefore, if you are facing any kind of problems related to the Samsung community please provide them here in this thread, and we will try hard to solve them as soon as possible.

Hope you will not have any problems

Thank You All

13 Comments
GeorgeAb
Options
Community Guidelines

Thank you for reporting this issue @ MittuVichu.

We will look at this problem and will try to solve it as soon as possible.

0 Likes
Community Guidelines
One more thing. I don't know whether it's a bug or not. Yesterday I have uploaded a video as comment for one of our members post. I uploaded it through community website and the video is playing well in the website. When I check the same Video in members app, it's not playing. It's just showing a black screen.
This is the link to the post on which I commented the video.
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/kuwait/td-p/1727474
Community Guidelines
I found another issue.
When I receive a notification from samsung members app on my phones notification panel, if I click on that notification it will open in samsung members app. The issue is even after I check and read the notification directly from the notification panel, inside the notification section of samsung members app its shown as unread.
GeorgeAb
Options
Community Guidelines
@MittuVichu Thank you. The issue will be reported for investigation :)
0 Likes