Original topic:

Samsung s9+

(Topic created on: 07-23-2020 11:49 PM)
ChacoolK
Active Level 1
Options
Secure Folder

Hello ! I have an s9 + phone that I can't find a secure or privacy folder with, in the lock screen option settings where I'm supposed to activate, but nothing exists. And yet in the options of the gallery I see that it is written (move to secure folder) and when I click, nothing. Thank you !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Secure Folder
Hi again, please can you check if you can find it on play store.

View solution in context

10 Comments
Secure Folder
Hi, go to settings > Biometric and security > Secure folder, from there you can activate Secure folder and set it's lock type also you can show its icon on app screen ( see the attached screenshot ) , to add Secure folder toggle in quick settings menu pull down the home screen then press the 3 dots on the upper right corner > Button order then search for the toggle and drag it down to add it to your Quick settings menu.
Please let me know if this reply was helpful for you, or if you need further informations.
ChacoolK
Active Level 1
Secure Folder
Thank you very much for your reaction. My problem is that in Settings> Biometrics & Security> (Secure Folder does not exist) (see attached screenshot).

AbuAlezz
Active Level 1
Secure Folder
hi Mr Bassel i have same problem on my A21s
its not even available on play store or galaxy store .
i need this app very urgent along also with samsug pass .
hope you can help me
thanks
0 Likes
Solution
Secure Folder
Hi again, please can you check if you can find it on play store.
ChacoolK
Active Level 1
Secure Folder
Or maybe it is due to the version of my software?
0 Likes
Secure Folder
Try to search manually for update, your Galaxy S9+ should be running android 10 with One Ui 2.1, but Secure folder should exist even on android 9.
ChacoolK
Active Level 1
Secure Folder
Thank you very much for your help, I was able to download it from the play store and it automatically appeared in settings as you can see in the capture. Thank you very much for everything and may God save you!
0 Likes
Secure Folder
If you can find your phone software update manual make sure to update all apps on both stores ( Google Play Store & Galaxy Store)
ChacoolK
Active Level 1
Secure Folder
Understood but I still have another concern for the future
0 Likes