Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S

The Note assist feature on the Galaxy S24 is designed to enhance user efficiency by simplifying tasks related to note-taking and organisation. It... View Post

The S24 comes with a number of AI-powered features, including Live Translate. This particular feature translates phone calls in real-time directly on... View Post

The S24 Ultra is an exceptional phone, loaded with high-end hardware and cutting-edge AI features by Samsung. Its display is remarkably user-friendly... View Post

Over 5 months no single update for Tab S8 Ultra. Samsung 5years OS update is a marketing strategy ordinary security patch we didn't get since... View Post

I'm zoom on 30 number and while zooming the lense switching to different area, it's not zooming on proper area. View Post

jawadcoral-video-1709111815893

Hello, I Seriously need your help regarding Trade-In option. Whenever I contacted the support team they are saying we have sent email to their trading... View Post

Using the Galaxy S24 Ultra, I noticed that even when taking photos at different resolutions, still when checking the details of those photos in the... View Post