Original topic:

Issues with fast charging after Android 12 upgrade

(Topic created on: 01-06-2022 02:05 AM)
Kru-zz
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
The latest Android 12 update broke my fast and super fast charging on my S20 + with original Samsung cables and new Samsung cables! Shame. Enough to make you want to shift OEM.
8 Comments
Kru-zz
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Dont upgrade, no fast charging makes the phone useless, and it seems its a common issue happening for a while now.
0 Likes
BasilJJ
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have s20 plus and the super fast charging works fine with android 12. I noticed before I updated the phone that sometimes it does not work if the battery level is below 10.
Screenshot_20220106-045735_Android System.jpgScreenshot_20220106-045538_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hi there, have you tried with another cable?
0 Likes
Kru-zz
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Battery level above 10, and tried different cables, outlets, powerbank.. nothing works. I can see also that users with an S21 receiving the android 12 earlier complaining about the same...
0 Likes
MoeG6
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Did you try to factory reset your phone? Or try to boot into recovery mode, wipe the cache, and/or reset the phone from there
0 Likes
Kru-zz
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I tried all but will not go in factory reset, again this is a Samsung upgrade that should be tested, but it seems not enough, as the issue appears S21 upgrading earlier
0 Likes
Ferra85
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have same issue with my S20
0 Likes
tml713
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I have the same issue.

S20+ 5G.  Android 12 broke fast and super fast charging, and also will now not charge at all from most of my other chargers (in car, usb-c laptop adapters).  Of my many USB chargers that i used before, only 1 will work now.  Samsung please fix!

0 Likes