Original topic:

Bluetooth call not disconnected after disconnecting from my car bluetooth

(Topic created on: 05-19-2022 10:29 PM)
Peeyush24
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
  • After doing end call in my Bluetooth call device i am getting disconnect callback . but some time still it is not disconnected . in some layer connection state is maintaining . so that i am not able to do reconnect.
  • If i do bluetooth turn on off. then again disconnect callback is coming and device is disconnecting actually. -Please give some suggestion for resolve issue.
8 Comments
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hi,
Which device do you use?
Have you tried resetting the Bluetooth settings?
Madni-11
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
  • Hi vikrant i am having the same problem like peeyush, since the last update. I am using s21 Ultra. Tried unpair, clear Bluetooth cache etc, even reset the all settings no sucesss, 

I tested the car bluetooth with iphone and everything working fine its just my s21 ultra doing this weird thing 

0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hi,
You can back up your device and factory reset and check.
Otherwise contact nearest samsung customer service.
You can contact them via help section of Members app.
0 Likes
Members_t96Bx4r
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi, I too am facing the same problem. S21 ultra seems to have this issue.

First faced this with my fortuner android auto. After recieving a call, I disconnect the call by pressing the steering call end button. The call gets disconnected but car bluetooth screen shows the call is still in progress. 

This was not the case initially but after the phone update the issue started.

Faced the same problem on my honda which had no such issues with my Note3, Note9 before. 

No idea how this is going to resolve. This seems to be a S21 ultra issue.

0 Likes
ChrissieSegon
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi did you get this sorted or has anyone sorted it? I have just bought the A34 & it won't disconnect the phone after making/receiving calls from in my Nissan Qashqai. I have cleared cashe, disconnect the Bluetooth & phone from the car & taken it into samsung who said bottom microphone wasn't working & sent it off for repair.  Low & behold I've gone to connect the Bluetooth/my phone back to the car & the problem is there again.  Whilst phone was off for repair I used my husbands old A51 & it worked fine as it did on my old Huawei. I'm stumped as to what's causing it, I don't want to send my phone off again as its taken a week to return it to me & had to back up, restore & then smart switch the data which has taken me all day to do! So angry that samsung can't sort this issue & know nothing about it! 🤬

0 Likes
Members_vEQiLYl
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I am having the same issue - did you manage to get this fixed?

0 Likes
Members_vEQiLYl
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi - did you manage to get this fixed? I am having the same issue

0 Likes
Kelvinj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Am having same issue with my s22ultra and is really frustrating. I will appreciate and advice on how to quickly resolve the issue.

0 Likes