Original topic:

Battery Issue

(Topic created on: 04-19-2022 09:18 PM)
HarisArif
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I am shifted from Huawei P30 Pro to Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra but i have noticed that despite of showing larger battery as compared to my previous phone this phone consumed alot more and without any usage it goes to 30% too quickly.
12 Comments
Galaxy S
Please Watch This Video In YouTube

Samsung Support: How to extend battery life / Samsung
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAOH7jC2jog
HarisArif
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks i have made the changes lets see how it goes.
In addition to that do you face Bluetooth issue ? I have Huawei watch and earbuds so for music earbuds works perfectly fine but if i get a call or i dail my earbuds does not connect
0 Likes
Galaxy S
No I don't any problem
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The Samsung phone takes a week to understand your usage pattern and will then adjust accordingly to the battery consumption.

I let the device AI put unwanted apps to sleep/deep sleep and help me to get optimum battery usage throughout the day.
Galaxy S
Just put the power saving with
10%Decrease in brightness
And
Limiting to 70%CPU usage
Galaxy S
I don't put power saving mode myself, I let the AI turn it on/off by toggling 'Adaptive Battery' in battery settings. Cheers 💕
Kmen92
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hi tman92 can you please share you settings that you are using for the optimised battery
Galaxy S
For sure, here it is. Screenshot_20220421-144850_Device care_6191_1650538130.jpg
0 Likes
Kmen92
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks alot Tman296 is there any other setting you using because I m facing the same issue battery is draining too fast