Original topic:

Android updates

(Topic created on: 06-03-2018 08:01 PM)
Steffo
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Why so many people are waiting for the Android updates? What is wrong with the version they have? What else do they expect from their phones? They will work the same way they do now, the only difference might be superficial and cosmetic. Enjoy what you've got and be happy with it 😉
9 Comments
apff
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
couse it works slightly faster and got better battery life :) and it's new, and it's promised, and some people have OCD about that :) (not talking about security updates that come with it cause they are actually pretty useful)
RomeoAli
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
steflo which phone do u use?
0 Likes
Steffo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
S7 Edge and it works perfectly. Why should I risk to ruin it with the update to Oreo? I understand that the security update must be done, but is it worth the risk considering the troubles so many people had in the UK? And also, what improvements are coming with Oreo?
0 Likes
RomeoAli
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
bro.. if u r satisfied with what just works out for than u r not supposed to use the high tech modren featured phone. U should go for nokia 3310. it would do for u.. My brother.. Oreo has got the latest features that are never been to any device. Isn't it so cool to have many new features in ur hand.. And as far it is concerned with the problems faced by a bunch of people.. so it's been sorted out... so just chill and enjoy the technology..
0 Likes
YusufIslam
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
hahhaah
0 Likes
Steffo
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
That's fine but I wish I had the chance to separate the security update and download only that. but that's me, only me, of course. My initial point was: why everybody is so upset because they are not getting this Oreo update? IMHO they should be happy with what they have and not risk to destroy the phone with an update that is going to be obsolete in a few months. It's like buying a new car: be happy with it even if in a few months a new model comes out and you wish you bought that one.... It's like when a snake bites it's tail! ... Peace and Love bro.....
0 Likes
RomeoAli
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Got your point bro... but what can we do.. it's human nature.. never satisfied with what he has got.. all the time fed up with old ones and going for the new ones.. and it's the definition of life infact.. man gets bored soon with what he has...
ttiti86
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
keeps cool
0 Likes
BILALH
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
When to launch the Oreo update for the j7pro phone
0 Likes