Original topic:

Note 8 duos, sensors don't working after updating oreo 😑😑😑

(Topic created on: 08-26-2018 05:02 PM)
AndersonMarte
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
the last update for note 8 N950FD, With the security patch August 1, 2018, sensors don't working. I tried everything but nothing is working, I call to Samsung, they told me I need to go to support center, and imagine, I am in USA and my note 8 is from EUA. 😑😑, i concluded I need to chances motherboard but those aren't replace pieces here!!

someone has idea different about this or has different way for fix that situation.

thank!!
0 Likes
12 Comments
AndersonMarte
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
That is incredibly sad, I have each note them its launched since 2012 until today and I haven't plan for buy any note more. in the next week, I will go to support center Samsung again, to try identif other different way for fix my loved note 8.
0 Likes
Srvsh
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Chill !
Back up all your data .
Go to sammobile.com
Download the firmware of the region where you actually are i.e usa and flash it .
all the steps are there in the website .
your device will start functioning
0 Likes
AndersonMarte
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
do you had that problems and did you do that?
0 Likes
Srvsh
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
i got my device from uae and i m in india .
i did the same.
and my device started working
0 Likes
AndersonMarte
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
hi! what's exactly did you do?
0 Likes
Striker247
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
So when you flashed the phone did you do a "nand erase" or "repartition" in odin?
0 Likes
Zatara
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
he did exactly what the person above him said. sammobile and download the fimware
0 Likes
binasc
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Same thing happened to me. Unfortunately this updated stopped anything "smart" from "smartphone" from working. I've seen numerous threads on this even on Samsung Europe and US.
0 Likes
Striker247
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I have flashed several times but my sensors are still frozen too. I've had this issue since May and i saw that several other users including S8 and Note FE have the same issue.
0 Likes