Original topic:

I have 2 issues

(Topic created on: 04-13-2023 04:17 PM)
binsaeed
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
1. I can't use my dynamic look screen. Why? How can I fix this? When I try to use it it gives me an issue and wants me to report it. I do as it say and no one respond to me ????

The second issue is that I installed the latest update then I couldn't make phone calls any more ? How can I fixe it ?

I tried to contact Samsung support and no one respond ....
6 Comments
Infinity53
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Which phone do you have?
binsaeed
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
Galaxy Note 10+
0 Likes
Infinity53
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
In order to get the dynamic lock working again, you need to remove the pairing from Bluetooth, repair the computer and phone and then rescan in dynamic lock
Infinity53
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
If u want to fix the problem more easily, here is the video, watch it

https://youtu.be/reQvbJ3IJEg
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
If you are unable to make phone calls after installing a software update on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:

Restart your phone: Sometimes simply restarting your phone can resolve issues with phone calls. Hold down the Power button and select "Restart".

Check your network connection: Make sure your phone is connected to a network with good signal strength. You can also try turning on and off airplane mode to reset your connection.
3.Check your call settings: Go to Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Network mode, and make sure that your preferred network type is selected. You can also check to see if call forwarding or call barring are turned on by going to Settings > Apps > Phone > Call forwarding/Call barring.

Clear the cache partition: This can help clear up any temporary files that may be causing issues. Turn off your phone, then hold down the Volume Up button and the Power button until the Samsung logo appears. Use the volume keys to navigate to "Wipe cache partition" and press the Power button to select it. Then select "Yes" to confirm.
5.Reset network settings: Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Reset network settings. This will reset all network settings to their default values.

Finally if nothing worked try hard resetting 🎈
salmanul
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
For lock screen try these

Try resetting the feature: Go to Settings > Apps > System apps > Lock screen > Storage > Clear cache > Clear data. Then go back to the Lock Screen settings and try turning on the Dynamic Lock Screen feature again