Original topic:

How to recover deleted Samsung Notes

(Topic created on: 03-25-2022 07:01 AM)
MMusaddiq
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I transferred mobile data from Note10 to Note20. After that, I started to delete data one by one from old Note10.
I noticed that once I deleted "Samsung Notes" from old Note10, the Notes were deleted from New Note20 too as the Notes were synchronised with Samsung Clouds.
Hereafter, I'm trying to recover my accidently deleted Notes but still no success.
The Notes I restored from Samsung Clouds are around one year old. I believe that Samsung Clouds shall have all the Notes edited time to time as the phone was set to auto backup. And auto backup happens every 24 hours (while charging & screen off & with wifi).
Can I get some help and advice on how can I recover my deleted Samsung Notes.
Thank you
2 Comments
Galaxy Note
Did you check in the Samsung Note apps recycle bin?Screenshot_20220325-143951_Samsung Notes_868_1648204791.jpg
0 Likes
MMusaddiq
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi, thank you very much for the attention. When I successfully transferred the data from Note10 to Note20, I deleted the Notes from the recycle bin as well in the old Note10.
And then the Notes were automatically deleted from new Note20 as well, as both phone Notes were synchronised to Samsung Clouds.
Now, when I try to restore the Notes from Samsung Clouds, it says there are no files (As the files were accidentally deleted & synchronised at same time and Samsung Clouds refer to the last backup, I believe).
And since then, I'm spending time to find a way to recover deleted Notes.
0 Likes