BRaVe1
Beginner Level 2
hello. good morning all. i think the post is straight forward that if we need help, we can use the support section to post our problem and get help from there.
mdsamad
Beginner Level 4
admin to me
Tank1
Beginner Level 2
hello
I have problems in Note 9 hang everytime can someone help this pls
Donwilliams
Beginner Level 2
I can help u with it
hamja1
Beginner Level 2
sir why dont have Good lock 2018 in may samsung note9 samsung apps im buy this in uae variant please help
julhas
Active Level 2
Sir my mobile samsung s8 +Samsung Member Apps Can not get one UI update Please help me
crel44
Active Level 1
March will update the S8 S8+ Pie 9 just wait.
crel44
Active Level 1
On March you will avail the update of your S8+ just wait.
icecube1
Beginner Level 2
mine was updated on 26feb
your carrier will release it soon
Sanku2
Active Level 3
Dear Team,

It's almost 3 weeks and 3 days completed why still January 2019 Andriod Security Patch update is still pending for A7 2017 but for A5 2017 is already released.

Pathetic and feel very bad in using Samsung phones..totally irritates me to keep on writing...almost the month is getting over but still I need to ask for each and every thing..kindly state why this discrimination.

Still there is no proper update Andriod Pie release for A7 2017 and ONE UI as well. At least, the security patch should have a proper update in order to avoid vulnerabilities while using your Samsung phone.

Really Atrocious and with great disappointment I am writing this to you guys...very very poor service rendered by Smasung Team.

Worst Worst Worst...I trusted you guys but no use at all...I have 4 Tabs and 8 Samung mobile phones with one Samsung Gear but it's of no use now to feel for anything.

Made a mistake in buying your brand products that too with higher/premium cost during the initial release.