Original topic:

Auto Rotating Problem with my Samsung S8+

(Topic created on: 06-27-2019 08:27 PM)
bluegemarcher
Active Level 1
Options
Others

How will I get rid of this Auto Rotation? Can someone help me please...?
0 Likes
14 Comments
Others
Go to settings > Display > Home screen > Rotat to landscape mode > Off
Or you can disable it from control panel
0 Likes
Others
This is not the way to get rid of this popup button.
bluegemarcher
Active Level 1
Others
I know that auto-rotate or portrait button.. It's off here. This thing that keeps on popping out is different. When you're on video call, it automatically rotates when you move or tilt your phone sideways..and it's annoying
0 Likes
Others
Hi dear, you can get rid of this button by installing goodlock app. I will put 2 links here about installing goodlock and disabling that popup.

Kindly go through these links, which are posted by me earlier in samsung members.

1. Installing Goodlock: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Installing-GoodLock/m-p/1560161#M8703

2. Removing the popup button: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Screen-Rotation-Popup/m-p/1704915#M9036

In this method you don't need to install any third party apps. What you are installing is Samsung's own app which is designed to customise your phone. But for some reason this app is available to download only in EU countries. That's why we have to use VPN or otherwise sideload this app
0 Likes
bluegemarcher
Active Level 1
Others
I have this goodlock app with vpn before coz I want my split screen back. But unfortunately, it didn't work at all.
0 Likes
Others
0 Likes
bluegemarcher
Active Level 1
Others
I think I have a problem when it comes to vpn
0 Likes
Others
Forget about VPN. Go to my first link. I have posted another link in that post which is a Google drive link having all the apps that I have backuped into my drive. Download and install all apps from the link. You will see an app called nicelock. It's a substitute for goodlock and it doesn't need VPN. Install everything in the link and that's it.
0 Likes
bluegemarcher
Active Level 1
Others
Yup...I've tried this too. But I failed...
0 Likes