Original topic:

s10+

(Topic created on: 04-05-2019 12:39 AM)
Se7eN2
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I want to ask if in the near future, gaming will be full screen on the s10+. Because Im not that happy when I play and the screen is smaller than I expected.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Safita
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

@Se7eN2 wrote:
I want to ask if in the near future, gaming will be full screen on the s10+. Because Im not that happy when I play and the screen is smaller than I expected.

It is up to the Game, however, you can check your device settings for the Full App View by going to Device Settings > Display > Full screen apps, and make sure that the required app/game is enabled. 

0 Likes
Se7eN2
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
ok, will do msg com2us and ask for an update for s10+ to be full screen. thanks so much safita, anyways can u give me a game that is full screen so i can get a screenshot and send it to the game maker.
0 Likes
Safita
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

Hi again, you can test any game, "Clash Royal" for example (Which I always play 😁). 

However, please note, the Edge of the game will be under the front camera in the Auto mode, but if you enabled the full-screen mode for the app/game, the front camera will appear inside the app/game. 

Cheers! 

iRozen
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

If you're a **bleep** gamer, get rid of the Exynos version because it **bleep** bigtime!!! If you can't get a Snapdragon version, then just buy another brand. 

Samsung must've not care about gamers. They still used the Mali GPU which totally **bleep** on gaming. Personally, I thought they'll be just small difference between the two but it's a big "NO"! Exynos gets huge framedrops multiple times! And mind you Snapdragon and Exynos versions have the same price on the market. Such scumbags!!!

But I guess you've already bought one. That means you got fooled too, just like me. Hahaha!

0 Likes
Se7eN2
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
ive tested 2 games in ful screen mode but unfortunately the punch hole sides are only white screen
0 Likes
Se7eN2
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
ive already asked com2us and i just hope they can fix this issue or else ill have to sell and buy a diff phone. 😞
0 Likes