Original topic:

How to change CSC on S20 from XSG to INS

(Topic created on: 02-29-2020 01:59 AM)
ZafarMughal
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
i have recently bought S20+ in UAE, but cant change CSC. I have indian sim card. Is there a way to change it? waiting on the expert opinion, Thanks
18 Comments
TECHCASPER
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Open your phone’s dialer and type the following code with your device IMEI number: *#272*IMEI number# (replace the red text with your device’s IMEI number).

You can find your phones IMEI number on the box your device came with. You can also get the IMEI number under Settings> About phone.

Having dialed “*#272*IMEI number#”, you’ll see a screen with the list of available CSC codes for your device.

Select the CSC that you want and tap the Install option.

Your phone will reboot automatically.

Congrats! You’ve successfully changed the CSC on your Samsung Galaxy device.

I hope this article will helps you.. : )

Thank you😊
garethk1979
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Download the google phone from playstore. Dial *#*#27262826#*#*, then select the CSC you require. It will wipe your data upon reboot.

0 Likes
LocoLatino
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

this code *#*#27262826#*#* not working on google phone

0 Likes
Members_KY2TBnv
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Using Google Phone dialer and typing that code brought up the CSC menu, but after One UI 4.1 Update and latest security patch it is not working. Do you have any other solution now?

Thanks.

0 Likes
alephscalioni
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

god bless you!

0 Likes
TecCel
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

thx bro

0 Likes
Vulkary
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi! This method work perfectly, but is it posible restore this change? because after doing it I stop receiving the updates, it always tells me that it is updated, but it is not. Thanks

0 Likes
Members_KY2TBnv
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I had the same "always updated" issue. Thought of flashing the device by odin. but just before Smart Switch pc app saved the day. You should check it through the app in a PC.

0 Likes
Members_KY2TBnv
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

This process is not working for me, I have XSG csc, update my device to One UI 4.1, Sec patch March 2022.

Have any other way without flashing via ODIN? I do not want to flash my device via other country's firmware and risking bricking and resetting. I also unsure of what the result would be if i were to flash my device with my chosen csc (e.g. INS, ILO etc.)

0 Likes