Original topic:

Unable to access gallery , my files and secure folder.

(Topic created on: 08-28-2021 01:38 PM)
Sankudada
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Yesterday while using the mobile - samsung note 9, the phone restarted suddenly and after that I am unable to see previous gallery folders as well as datas in my files. But the total file size is shown  same as before. Also the secure folder also not opening showing a error message of unauthorised entry. 

Kindly help me to solve this. 
9 Comments
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi Sankudada,
》Please clear your ram and optimise your device. (Settings > Battery and Device care > Optimise).
》Check software is up-to-date.
(Settings > Software update > Download and install.)
》Update all apps from both Playstore and Galaxy store.
》Perform a forced restart.
(Press and hold the power button and volume down button together for 10-15 seconds till phone restarts and shows the Samsung logo.)
Sankudada
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi sijah, software is upto date. I have tried all this, but will try once more.thank you .
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
You may try wiping your phone's cache by booting ur device into recovery mode and see if it's working.
Sankudada
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Ok will try that. Thank you
Sankudada
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I tried as you said. But still I am unable to access any photos videos or even the files in my files. The size remains same as before but nothing is visible.
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
In that case, you may check if the same photos, videos or files are being open in PC, or they really got corrupted. If they are being shown in PC then get back up of your device and format it. Then restore the back up data and check. Hope this solves your issue. Otherwise you may need to contact service centre.
0 Likes
Sankudada
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I tried connecting laptop to do the same but in file manager it is not being shown. Out of 500 gb 350 gb is still shown as full. No idea what this is. Even I deleted all nomedia files.
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Pls check with nearest Samsung service centre. Thanks 👍
Sankudada
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I think that is the only option left 4 me.😒