Highlighted
Active Level 1
Has anyone encountered screen blur and lines after the September update...
There are yellow, pink lines on my screen..It didn't fell even...Any suggestions?
15 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Yes I have! the image I have attached was taken awhile back but it's got much worse! this came out of the nowhere in my device after the April update. This seem to be a global issue and Samsung doesn't seem to want to acknowledge this issue. My device is almost 2 years old and they are asking for Rs.57000+ to replace the screen, which is absurd! is the customer supposed to suffer the consequences of something the company has caused? I'm utterly dissapointed with company and their response, I have been a Samsung user for 7 years and I almost have their complete ecosystem,
but, this will be my last Samsung device. also the same issue occured in my cousin's Note 9 as well.
Highlighted
Active Level 3
Do you still have the device?
Highlighted
Active Level 1
yes I do!
Highlighted
Active Level 3
Please check my Post in Community Tab
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Same, here. I thought of leaving Samsung devices...And to settle with some other, even I phone is better I think
Highlighted
Active Level 3
Do you still have your device?
Highlighted
Active Level 1
I have had the same issue with my Galaxy Note 9! It came out of nowhere & lines appear when I keep device brightness from 20 to 100% 😶 (image attached)
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Exactly same....What can we do? Any suggestions
Highlighted
Active Level 3
Do you still have your phone?