Original topic:

Galaxy Note 9 Screen Issue

(Topic created on: 09-20-2020 07:12 AM)
OZNW
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Has anyone encountered screen blur and lines after the September update...
There are yellow, pink lines on my screen..It didn't fell even...Any suggestions?
16 Comments
RDWS
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes I have! the image I have attached was taken awhile back but it's got much worse! this came out of the nowhere in my device after the April update. This seem to be a global issue and Samsung doesn't seem to want to acknowledge this issue. My device is almost 2 years old and they are asking for Rs.57000+ to replace the screen, which is absurd! is the customer supposed to suffer the consequences of something the company has caused? I'm utterly dissapointed with company and their response, I have been a Samsung user for 7 years and I almost have their complete ecosystem,
but, this will be my last Samsung device. also the same issue occured in my cousin's Note 9 as well.
VinuraGallage
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Do you still have the device?
RDWS
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yes I do!
0 Likes
VinuraGallage
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Please check my Post in Community Tab
0 Likes
OZNW
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Same, here. I thought of leaving Samsung devices...And to settle with some other, even I phone is better I think
VinuraGallage
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Do you still have your device?
0 Likes
muneez04
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have had the same issue with my Galaxy Note 9! It came out of nowhere & lines appear when I keep device brightness from 20 to 100% 😶 (image attached)
0 Likes
OZNW
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Exactly same....What can we do? Any suggestions
0 Likes
VinuraGallage
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Do you still have your phone?