Original topic:

Galaxy Note 9 decolonisation issue

(Topic created on: 11-15-2020 07:03 AM)
thiruGajanan
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm using my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 more then year now. But within that year my screen got tinted phone was hard to use with horizontal lines. When I asked shop keeper refused fix it by telling it's a hardware issue and may cost more 30,000 LKR. So I couldn't able to further do anything. But everytime when I use my phone I feel then pain I invested in my phone, where 5 years old  my Galaxy Note 4 still have crispy and vibrant display. Just wanted to know any others also having this issue and how the overcome it? 
5 Comments
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
That issue happened with Android 10 upgrade. It's a software issue. But the issue is effected to the Display and it's is permanent. Many users here reported about this issue. Customer Service Centre's saying replace a display. I'm a diehard Samsung lover. But I disappointed with this.
thiruGajanan
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
There was telegram group based from india with more then thousands people having the same issue. Now they send software patches to hide lines but black is not black as before. always feel some haze look on screen while consuming media or scroll down to Instagram. Won't Samsung consider and do anything for us after this?
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I don't know what happens next.
Maleth
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
interesting..
0 Likes
Thanubro
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note