It's usual for the phone to get warmer while using camera. My Note 20 also gets warm. 😀
it's nothing unusual. Every mobile will heat up while using camera.
it's because of the processor only.
Enjoy...Good luck 👍
Kindly be informed that using any app will consume the battery. Hence, the device temperature will be high because of the movement of the electric charges inside the battery. Moreover, Kindly find the below reasons lead your phone warms up in order to avoid if you are doing any of them:
• While using the device in an environment, where the ambient temperature is higher, you may feel that the device is getting hotter than usual.
• Intensive camera use
• Using apps that require more power or using apps for extended periods
• While multitasking or when running many apps in the background
• Mobile use while charging
• Blocked ventilation
• Poor signal strength
• Charging the battery with a damaged USB cable
• Charging port is damaged or exposed to foreign materials, such as liquid, dust, metal powder, and pencil lead
Below are ways to cool your phone and keep it efficient:
• Keep the device updated with the latest software.
• Remove the phone’s case
• Move it apart from direct sunlight
• Reduce the display brightness
• Deactivate the Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth features when not using them
• Close apps that increase battery consumption or that run in the background when not in use
• Delete unnecessary files or unused apps
• Stop using the phone while charging
• For a device with a removable battery, the battery can be stored separately in locations with an ambient temperature of 0 °C to 45 °C.