Original topic:

Language

(Topic created on: 03-05-2022 11:55 PM)
DKKD
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Gallery
Samsung should find a solution for showing irrelevant language in Galaxy store notification, apps descriptions etc...
See my phone language set to English, location set to India, Primary SIM is Indian SIM. Still local language is showing. So samsung users cannot travel globally? What the h##l

6 Comments
mZoOnY
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
It's connected to your samsung account not your phone

Go to your account via browser to change it
0 Likes
DKKD
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Just FYI. It was already set to my preference. Screenshot_20220314-003316_Samsung Internet.jpg
mZoOnY
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Try to set it to uk/english
0 Likes
DKKD
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Hello there, this is known issue. Years back samsung themselves concluded my concerns by stating, some contents are delivered in local language where the network is connected. Those contents are now getting more... 🙄 And please be informed that we cannot change country as we like frequently. We have to contact them for that.
They have even tried taking my phone remote.
rickyticky
Active Level 2
Galaxy Gallery

It's a pretty common problem, and one time, my friend had this problem when he connected to an unknown network or messed up with the VPN, I didn't understand, he had to contact his tutor from https://livexp.com/online-tutors/conversational-english to help him change the language, can you imagine? I mean, it was a great solution, but I think it was a weird conversation.

0 Likes
Azez12345
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
اريد صنع لغة الموبايل عربي بل كامل
0 Likes