Original topic:

Whatsapp App Split View / Multiview

(Topic created on: 02-23-2023 12:26 AM)
Jhamel
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Fold
Hello everyone, I bought a Galaxy Z Fold 4.

I'm having an issue on my Whatsapp not being able to view it in app split view or multi view mode. It was working on my previous Fold 1 and I really like it that way. 

The settings for app split view for Whatsapp is enabled (see screenshot) but it's not getting applied. I tried reinstalling the application but with the same result.

Thanks in advance!

Anyone having this issue, or any ways to resolve it?

Thanks in advance!

15 Comments
Kelvin Lo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Fold

I am also having this problem. It works fine in Wechat but doesn't work at all in Whatsapp. I can no longer have the app split screen where the chat is on one side and the contacts on the other. This is very useful for keeping track of multiple conversations going on at the same time. 

Jhamel
Active Level 2
Galaxy Fold
Right, it is such a useful feature. I hope they can provide solution to this issues on the next OTA.
0 Likes
Jhamel
Active Level 2
Galaxy Fold
I found out that from a fresh setup of Fold4, the feature is working normally but those who used the Smart Switch, we are having this issue. I hope someone can clarify.
0 Likes
Galaxy Fold

Jhamel, i would like to clarify, I did not used any Smart Switch feature whatsoever, still i'm facing the same issue on my device

Jhamel
Active Level 2
Galaxy Fold
Thank you for the feedback. I raised the issue through error reports. Waiting their reply.
0 Likes
Sri Widodo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Fold

I'm having the same issue. Please help

0 Likes