Samsung Internet Browser comes with a built in QR code scanner. You use this feature to scan QR codes.
Hi there! To use the QR code scanning feature on your Samsung Galaxy A30, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Camera app on your device.
- Make sure that you are using the rear camera by tapping the camera switch icon located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Point the camera towards the QR code you want to scan.
- Hold the phone steady until it recognizes the QR code.
- A pop-up notification will appear on the screen asking if you want to open the link associated with the QR code.
- Tap the notification to open the link in your default browser.
If you do not see the QR code scanning option in your Camera app, you can try updating the app to the latest version from the Google Play Store. If that doesn't work, you can download a third-party QR code scanning app from the Google Play Store, such as QR Code Reader by Scan or Barcode Scanner by ZXing Team.
For more information, you might have a look at: https://www.samsunger.com/2023/04/how-to-scan-qr-codes-on-samsung.html
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.