Original topic:

Notification

(Topic created on: 11-06-2023 05:05 PM)
Members_Admin
Community Manager
Options
Community Guidelines

Because we care about you and your feedback, we want your experience with our mobiles and products to be satisfying and unique.

Please let us know if there are any features or aspects of Samsung mobiles that you found lacking or that could be improved to enhance the user experience? Do you have any suggestions for new features, tools, or applications that will assist you?

Please be informed that all your voices will be collected and forwarded to the relevant authorities for review. share your opinion with us, as it matters.

.نظرا لأننا نهتم بك و نريد أن تكون تجربتك مع هواتفنا ومنتجاتنا مرضية وفريدة من نوعها

يرجى إعلامنا إذا كانت هناك أي ميزات أو جوانب من هواتف سامسونغ المحمولة التي وجدت فيها نقصا أو يمكن تحسينها لتعزيز تجربتك كمستخدم لها؟ هل لديك أي اقتراحات لميزات أو أدوات أو تطبيقات جديدة ستساعدك؟

"يرجى العلم أنه سيتم جمع أصواتكم وإرسالها إلى الجهات المختصة للمراجعة. شارك لان رأيك يهمنا

7 Comments
Mudasir66
Active Level 3
Community Guidelines
When will come one ui 6 update for A Series
0 Likes
ILYass-Ch
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
We want a better and consistent animation. Please fix this ( I have one ui 6, and we all thought once we upgrade, we can finally have smooth, consistent animation )
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
I want the swipe gesture to open the lock screen widgets feature on the clock to return, the double click one is less convenient
0 Likes
Members_Admin
Community Manager
Options
Community Guidelines

Dear Members,

Please keep on sharing your suggestions. We have a dedicated team that monitors this thread and hope your requests are delivered to enhance your device and future products.

Thank you.

0 Likes
s23UltraIssue
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
Please watch your devices quality and samsung support team both lately began to be at the lowest.
Better tu buy every year a China phone than spending money on a Samsung mobile.
I m using right now the s21ultra and s23ultra
The s23ultra from time to time I m getting issue water detected (bought less than a year) and of course samsung support does not support
0 Likes
shitshitshit
Active Level 1
Community Guidelines
😂
0 Likes
applewatch
Beginner Level 3
Community Guidelines
لا يوجد تطبيق ساعة ابل علي جهاز اندرو
0 Likes