Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Very Disappointed

(Topic created on: 12-18-2019 04:53 AM)
KingHydra
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Very disappointed that Note 8, will not be receiving One UI 2 Android 10 update. Samsung at least keep your flagship phones up to date with the latest. Especially, when the device is powerful enough to run it. 
9 Comments
ZainIftikhar
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
considering that apple updates iphone 6s with IOS 13
KingHydra
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Indeed, in all reviews almost, Samsung is praised for its hardware but always is criticized for its software and its slow release of software updates. Which they still have to improve upon.
Kingranaumar12
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Am also feeling very disappointed that S8 plus is not receiving One UI 2 Android 10 Update.
KingHydra
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yes, I was too disappointed not to see the mentions of the S8 series
immoFraz
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
hmmm true
0 Likes
Farah7745
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
King Samsung Galaxy S8 get also Two major Updates.
Samsung Galaxy S8 family Disconnected.
DrShahid
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Note8 have already got 2 updates.
Samsung juxt give 2 updates to their cell phones
0 Likes
KingHydra
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Which is NOT something good. Considering the flagship phones costs from $800-$1000+. It's big enough investment it is, and no one can afford a $1000+ phones every year. For them to stop updates after 2yrs is completely unfair to the person investing $800-$1000+. The counter argument of trade-in is also redundant, as it still is loss of $400-$600+ within "1 Year".
ShahidSJ
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Google Pixel series is best in above regards I am beta user, I used Android 10 even before its official release on Pixel 2 XL and here on Note 8 it's so disappointing despite marvelous hardware it's useless without equivalent software.
0 Likes