Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Software Updates

(Topic created on: 12-28-2020 02:49 AM)
Shakir1
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung Note is my main mobile phone from the very beginning and I am very much satisfied with it. 
I hate Samsung with regards to software updates. I am unable to understand why Samsung not releasing updates on same date to all regions like Apple do. 
5 Comments
Galaxy Note
yes we are very confuse about it
0 Likes
DraykoZz
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Hello,

I would love to help.

I would like to know the Model number and the Model of you Galaxy Note device. From there I will be able to guide you through a potential fix.

Hope it helped.

Thank you.
0 Likes
Shakir1
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Thanks
0 Likes
MhrHusnain
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Because Apple Only Have One Model Of each And Only One Region, But In Otherhand Samsung Have Many Model's Of Same Phone Like F,H,G,I,U, and Many Regions Like PAK,IND,AAF,HOR, And Many More So That's Why Samsung Updates Are Always Late Than Others, And Apple Only Release 1 Phone In a Year But Samsung Release Almost 10 Phone A Year 2 Flagship, 4 Midrange, 4 Budget Phones & Samsung Make It's on UI On Android So Take Time To Fix It Make It Add More Features It's Not Stock Android Just Like Pixel... & Samsung Update Schedule Is To First Update Its Flagship Phones Then 1 Year Old Flagships After This Midrange Phones Than 1 Year Old Midranges Phone Than After This Budget Phones...So Its Very Difficult To Make One Android Update For All This Phones & With Change Features, Regions, Models. So That's Why Samsung Updates Are Very Late.
Yillié
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
it's cause different features are provided to different regions. And each feature need different time.
0 Likes