Original topic:

Samsung has some problem with Twitter

(Topic created on: 06-06-2022 07:20 PM)
TeoTom
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
I think samsung has some problem with Twitter.
Twitter app has problem with every update. After the latest Software update Twitter App is just horrible. Anyone facing Similar issue..??
Please comment.
Also think that by every update Samsung deliberately decrease performance of Samsung A52s. I think they want to downgrade this phone below A53. So i think its a deliberate attempt.

Anyone suggest me Good old version of Twitter apk? 
7 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Its is not an issue with just Samsung devices. Twitter starting with 9.42 is just borderline unusable on any device on the market. You can find complaints on Twitter regarding this from all Android brands' users.
TeoTom
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I thought it was with Samsung device only.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Its just unpredictable at this point. There are people for whom 9.42 was perfect, but then again, most people faced crashes and lags, including me.
chndn811
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Switch to standard display (60hz) while using twitter.
0 Likes
TeoTom
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Always using 60hz
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Twitter has become unusable in Android.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check app cache: Clear cache memory of a particular application: Setting >Apps >Now pick the app. For example 'Samsung Internet' >Storage >Clear Cache.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes