Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Problems QnA#1

(Topic created on: 01-12-2022 01:12 AM)
MuhammadAhmadMaqsood
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
If you are facing any type of issues regarding your device than you tell me. I'll resolve it, if possible.
11 Comments
eyeshabutt
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Apko kaya problem ah rahi
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I ask from you, if you are facing any type of issues regarding your device than you tell me.
I'll resolve it, if possible.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
None
0 Likes
awais993
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Why samsung phones changing time is effected during summer season ? I know there is temp issue you may say. But other brand phones charging is not effected by hot weather. Why samsung is not looking into this matter??
0 Likes
eyeshabutt
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Go to my post I post details
Galaxy S
In summer season due to the increasing temperature the battery efficency is decreasing other chinese brands use liquid cooling technology in phones while Samsung does not use any type of of liquid cooling technology which helps mobile during summer vocation to cold down
Hope so you understand bro
But the difference is very small in the warm feel of Samsung in comparison of others
But you are right samsung need to work on this matter because this is now compulsion to provide a liquid cooling motor in mobiles
0 Likes
Muqaddar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
From last night my phone is charging about 5 hours from 0. To 100
While phone is showing command of slow charging on screen .No +ive results by changing chargers and cables
0 Likes
Muqaddar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Sorry I have Note 8 us version
0 Likes
Galaxy S
It is because of battery the battery efficency is about to end due to long term use
0 Likes