Original topic:

Green vertical line on S20 plus

(Topic created on: 12-06-2021 06:03 PM)
hasitha3rd
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

I pre-ordered this Samsung Galaxy S20 plus on March 2020 and using it ever since. Few months back, all of the sudden there was a greeen vertical line appeared on the centre of the screen. I informed it to Samsung and they didn't gave much attention since my warranty has now expired. So I used the device by ignoring this green line. But yesterday, 06th of December 2021 there was a another green line appeared on my screen. This is technically a hardware manufacturing fault. Will samsung give me a solution?

IMG-20211206-WA0008.jpg

28 Comments
hasitha3rd
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Some phone repair service company said this was not a issue with the screen. But a issue with the flex cord which connected to the screen. Need to replace that and issue will be fixed.
Tharii
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Oh I see. Do you recommend a place to go get this fixed? I still have warranty also.
0 Likes
Dananjaya 91
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Did you managed to get it fixed? If so pls. share the details. 

0 Likes
Tharii
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Sorry for the delay but I managed to get the green line fixed under warranty from the Samsung service center. They had replaced my battery as well.
Dananjaya 91
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Good that you had your warranty remaining. 

gg_ez_afk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

They replaced the display or ?!

0 Likes
Tharii
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yeah replaced my display and my battery. I had warranty so it didn't cost me anything.
0 Likes
gg_ez_afk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Ah good for you man ! 

Been having lines for past 3 months, wanted to switch but not with this new prices 🥲

0 Likes
gg_ez_afk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

How much they quoted for that bro?!

0 Likes